Dream of assisting a Non-Profit but think the time commitment is too much? We are seeking assistance in several areas with a wide range of time requests. Share with us how you can assist The Wildflower Initiative blossom and grow!
**Email us a 1-page Resume/Bio, brief and descriptive with an objective on why you want to volunteer/join The Wildflower Initiative. We will respond to all inquiries! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wildflower Initiative
Time and Talent
Ready to be apart of The Wildflower Community? We are seeking assistance with the following positions:
Lead Event Organizer
· Research markets to identify opportunities for event
· Produce detailed proposal for events. i.e. timelines, suppliers, venues, legal obligations, staffing, and budget
· Managing silent auction, raffle and overseeing all donated items, forms, tickets and complete oversight reporting to Board of Directors
· Securing and booking venue
· Presenting insurance legal, health and safety obligations
· Organizing facilities for car parking, traffic control, security, first aid
· Planning room layouts and entertainment schedule, scheduling workshops and demonstrations
· Coordinating staff requirements and debriefings
· Coordinating with Board of Directors
· Preparing delegations packets
· Coordinating suppliers and handling B2B and B2C inquiries
· Assistance with ticket sales, posters, media, social media coverage, sales brochures
· Set-up and dismantling of all event promotional materials
· Pre and post evaluation of event
*Assistant to Lead Event Coordinator with reduced time commitment. Fully engaged and integrated on day of events and pre/post event operations.
Photography/Video/Multi Media Specialist
· Knowledge of video editing, programming
· Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Visual effects, Graphic Design and/or other like video software
· Collaborate with Board of Directors on engaging, relevant, visually appealing content to engage our demographic
· Direct, shoot and edit short videos for social media and online channels
· Manage audio and video production hardware
· Work with Board of Directors to create content for promotions
· Send promotions through word of mouth, social media, advertisements, in-store displays, product endorsements
· Assist in determining time line of promotions
· Market promotions to businesses for donations
· Organize and analyze donations with Lead Event Organizer for silent auction, raffles and donations.
· Clear understanding of Call To Action
· Press Releases
Social Media Manager
· Assist the Board of Directions with managing written and visual content
· Strong background in social media sites: Twitter, Blog, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Vimeo and YouTube
· Promotion of content
· Understanding of CMS platforms
· Strong ability to connect online with demographic and B2B/B2C
· Contact within media, news and other affiliates to promote The Wildflower Initiative Events, Brand and Awareness for the cause.
Lead Field Technician
· Manage set-up, cleanup of all props, materials
· Assist with video set-up, speakers, audio and visual presentation
· Coordinate with Lead Event Organizer and Promotions on placement of all variables: silent auction, marketing materials, etc.
· Create brand awareness through promotion of events on social media and through current network of friends
· Like, Share and Request follows, likes from friends and family
· Come to events!